Wednesday, March 16, 2011

100th Post!!

YAY!!! WOOHOOO!!! Okay, it's my 100th post, finally. I'm so sorry, I've had a lot of homework and then got sick, but I'm better now and don't have as much homework. So for this special post I made a special image on Picnik. It's my desktop background. :)


Of course I couldn't have gotten this far without my readers and followers so thank you:



Leah, M and M, Kellee, Koshala, Christine, Rachel, Korianne, Elena, Carolyn, Kit Snicket, Charlotte, Gertie1999, beast'sbelle, Elizabeth, Ivy, Caelen, The Crazy Doll Lady, Julie, American Girl Dolls Rock!!, Emily, AGDollPrincess, American Girl Doll Hairstyles, Rebecca, Jerica, Sunny, PrincessClaire1000, Olivia, Miranda, Skylar, Quinlyn, Anne, Maddi, Lisa, Miranda, Marissa Ag077, Emma, Bunny, Hannah, and Claire.



I've been tagged, too! Caelen and Rachel both tagged me. So I have to say 7 random things about me and then tag 7 people. First the 7 random things:



1. My bedroom is purple.



2. I have light pink converse shoes I wear everyday to school.



3. I didn't go to school the last two Mondays because I was sick.



4. There are two large stuffed animals sitting next to our computer. One is a chicken and the other is a bear. :)


5. I love the show Glee and my favorite characters are Brittany, Artie, Puck, and Lauren.


6. My house I made in art last semester is on display at my school right now.


7. Cherry Blossoms, the My Little Pony, is sitting on my nightstand. :)


And I tag. . . . (I'm bad at this so I may not have 7)



1. Carolyn at The Petite Pencil: Snow Globes in my Wardrobe



2. Miranda's dolls at Inside A Doll's Mind



3. Charlotte at Just Us Dolls Here



4. Claire at Claire's Curiosity



5. Emma, Mackenzie, Leah, or Caelen at Our Life



That's all for now, I said I was bad at this! XD If I get two more I'll let them know. So I don't really have any updates about my dolls, but I've been working on cleaning their room so I can take pictures and I'm almost ready. Almost.



I think I should change my blog appearance. My header has snow on it for Pete's sake. I just found a Glee background. . . oooh. . . but I don't think I should use that. :) Now I have a patriotic theme planned. It will be up soon, thanks to the magical places I love called Picnik and The Cutest Blog on the Block.


Thank you all so much, you have no idea how much all of my sweet followers and commenters mean to me!! I promise I will have more posts soon, I don't think I'll have as many other things to do the next week or two. (Now watch me get lots of projects this weekend. XD)


PLD,


Phoebe (Yeah, I still like pink.)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! Congrats on your 100th post! And btw I'm Leah, and thanks so much for tagging me! I love your blog and dollies. :-)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe... What'll Hollie say? :) Oh, and I LOVE the new lamp gadget you have! XD I'm glad we BOTH escaped the poorly lit insane assylum today! XD I LOVE inside jokes... :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.