Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Did you wear green???? I did! My dolls don't really celebrate St. Patrick's day since I don't have enough green clothes for them and because they can't pinch each other, of course some of them *cough cough MIA* would pinch the others anyway.
I have a new blog theme!!! Yay!! Do you like it?? Plus I'm using a new font, this one is called Coming Soon. I like that name. ;P There will be more posts soon!

PLD,

Phoebe (I do like pink, but it's St. Patrick's day and I don't want someone to pinch my post :P)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your new theme, Phoebe! :) I pinched your PREVIOUS posts, because THEY aren't wearing GREEN!!! XD

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore green! :) LOL! YOU CAN'T PINCH ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the font Coming Soon.I used to have it.I like the new blog look and I didn't wear green.
    :(
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore green, my sister wore green, my dolls wore green, and my sister's dolls wore green. 8 in all!

    I tagged you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.