Saturday, March 26, 2011

I had an idea. . .

. . . oh no, NOT AN IDEA!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! *cough cough* Sorry about that, it was, in fact, necessary, though. So I had an idea earlier for something to blog about, I don't know how I thought of this, but, how would you like it if I review stuff??? Like review my dolls and doll clothes. Maybe beds and non-AG stuff, too. Does that sound cool?? I'm going to try this. So you can ask me to review something, if you like, buy either emailing me at lovethatdoll@yahoo.com or commenting. It can be something still available or retired, a doll, clothes, anything you've noticed in my pictures! Here's somethings I will eventually review just because I love them so much:
  • Birthstone earrings
  • Mini Dolls
  • Julie
  • Midnight Holly 2007 holiday dress
  • Handmade clothes (They were by local people so most of you probably couldn't buy them, but they are so nice its a shame not to show the public the wonders these people can do.)

Do you think this is cool??

PLD,

Phoebe

5 comments:

  1. Awesome idea, Phoebe! Do you think you can review Kit, Molly, Julie, Felicity, and Elizabeth sometime in the future?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definetly!! I'll take pictures soon for the reviews. :) Thanks Priya!
    ~Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 40 followers, Phoebe! :D I feel special because I was your FIRST follower!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    P.S. OOH! YOU HAVE TO REVIEW DODO!!! It would be a shame if you didn't... AND GWEN!!! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please review Julie! :)

    ~Leanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Do you have another blog? Just wondering...I know there isn't one on your profile but...

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.