Saturday, March 26, 2011

Picasa and Tagged Again!!

Hello everyone!!!!!! It's very cold today, I went outside half an hour ago and my fingers are still cold!! Spring, where are you???
Well, today I'm updating my Picasa with those pictures I took outside. Chrissa is in them! Go click the link to check it out and be a dahl. :) I'm very proud of one of them.
AND I got tagged by Emma at My American Girl, I found her blog yesterday and followed, its great! Go checks it out! (I meant for that s to be there.) So 7 random things about me:
1. My socks have puppy ears attached to them. :)
2.I have a Bruno Mars song stuck in my head. (He sings Grenade and Just The Way You Are, in case you've heard those.)
3.I love Almond Joy and KitKats. :)
4. Now I'm considering buying #19 and naming her Heather.
5. My dolls formed a Glee club, its called the Chickadees.
6. I have lights to put in the Habitat now!!!
7. I'm reading The Mysterious Benedict Society right now.
I tag anyone who wants to!
PLD,

Phoebe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.