Thursday, March 24, 2011

Picture!!!!

Hi everyone! Uhg, I am being such a horrible blogger. :( But today I have you a new picture I edited!!!
The saying was on a fortune I got one time, in case you can't see it, it says 'It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness'. This sounds so cheesey and cliche, but it's actually very inspiring. XD That is Cammrie's hand and a baterie operated candle. This is my new desktop background, it is so cool.
Thank you for looking, I'm sorry this was so short!
PLD,
Phoebe

3 comments:

  1. SWEET!!! :D MY fortune said, "The hardest person to be is what everyone else wants you to be." THAT'S. MY. PHILOSOPHY. FOR. LIFE. EVEN. BEFORE. I. GOT. THAT. FORTUNE. D: CREEPY. I put that fortune wrapper in my purse/wallet holder/camera bag. XD

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute picture!!! I don't think the saying is cheesy-I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I got a fortune that said 'you are going to get a nice cake' ;)
    I love the picture!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.