Sunday, April 10, 2011

The Chickadees

Hi everyone!! Today I'm going to introduce you to my dolls' glee club, The Chickadees! This is a group photo of all of the girls. The group includes (L to R): Alyssa, Gwen, Rebecca, Gwendolyn, Sonali, Lanie, Mia, and Marisol. Mia is the newest member, she joined yesterday. :) Alyssa and Marisol are the 'Co-Queens' of The Chickadees. They had the idea a few months ago but this year other girls wanted to join, too. The bird in front of them (That's Addy's bird, sadly discontinued.) is their mascot named Lucy. I got this Lucy before doll Lucy and I already picked out doll Lucy's name when I realized that. XD Over Spring Break (Only one week of school left!) I'm going to try to make an AGMV with them. Thanks for reading! Do yyour dolls have a Glee club??? PLD, Phoebe P.S. I've had two guesses as to which doll I bought, Rachel was on the right track! :)

3 comments:

  1. Is it Emily? Ruthie? Oops you already have Kit. Sorry! I guess I wasn't thinking. So is it a MAG? Hmmmmm....
    You really only have 1 more week of school? Really? Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not of school, until Spring Break! Sorry I wasn't clear on that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you showed me the videos of "the beginning" of your doll's glee club! :) It ROCKED!!! :D Oh, and my dolls have a Glee club, too,(I hate the SHOW Glee, but I felt like since I sing when nobody's looking, I decided to give my dolls a glee club! :) )

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.