Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Extra Hint!!!

No doll yet. She hasn't come. No duh, it's been two bussiness days!!! S0 today I have an extra hint about the new girl. Everyone seemed to have some difficulty, so I will narrow it down a bit. She's an MAG Yep. Now do you know who? Who's an MAG that I could have wanted for forever and a half? And who has been previously mentioned? OooOOooh. The suspense is killing me, why couldn't Monday and Tuesday be 5-8 bussiness days? XD Oh, and check out my new profile picture! I'm not doing closings anymore because Blogger won't format my enters.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting!! My mom ordered Ruthie for herself on the very last day of free shipping, so I'm living vicariously through her. ;)

    Can't wait to see who your newest doll family member is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.