Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Guess Who!

She came! My doll came Friday afternoon, and she is adorable! I ordered #23 and her name is Evelyne Barker, but you can call her Evey. ;) I'm so sorry I didn't post until the next Wednesday, but there were complications with Blogger. I swear it hates my guts. XD Joking, but now for pictures of my darling Evey!! She's the header if you didn't notice.















I love my darling! Be on the look out for posts by Evey soon, she is literally me in doll form (okay, I don't look exactly like that, but she has my personality and interests. I even have a mini Clarinet for her!) HERE is a link to her Picasa album.



~Phoebe

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE Evey! :D I DID get to see her yesterday, though. I LOVE the litle clarinet she has! :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Evey! :) She's absolutely beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! Love her crocs!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. *gasp!*
    shes adorable! I love the pictures of her, her name is so amazing!
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her! I love the name you picked! I've always really liked that doll. She's so gorgeous! Congrats, Phoebe!

    ~*Emma and her dolls*~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, she is so cute and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.