Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Molly Goes for a Walk (preview)

Heya! Today I went and took pictures of Molly. It was nice out and I don't have alot of homework. :) I made a whole little photo story, but I needed to go practice my clarinet nine minutes ago, so I can't post the whole thing. . . .YET! I likely will Friday or Saturday morning. So for now we have a sneak peek of the photo story Molly Goes for a Walk.

Those are three of my favorites. :) Today my mom recieved a shipping conformation! She should be here tommorow or Friday!!!! Alright, do the happy dance! Oh, and I think I'm going to remove my blog list, sorry if your on it, but its really long and alot of blogs that don't post anymore are on there. I can always bring it back, though! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!

4 comments:

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.