Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yayness and Reviews!

Hello world of people online! My greetings keep getting weirder and weirder. Today, just like 2 minutes ago, I ordered a doll!! We love you free shipping. :) She'll be here in 5-8 business days! I'm not going to tell who, but I have mentioned her before on this blog. I have wanted this doll pretty much since I new she existed, much like Felicity. :) Yay!!! Plus, I got Kit's Summer Dress, it's so purty. Now, about the reviews, I will eventually do them. Recently I have had a lot of work to do for school and I don't really have the time to take the pictures or post the pictures, so I will do them this summer. Now on a completely irrelevant note, I'm working on a math project today where we write a children's book on a math topic. Mine is called Bruno's Garden Adventure and is about a bird named Bruno that needs to find his friends Jordan and Rachel in a garden by learning about coordinate planes. XD It is actually pretty cheesy. Well, do you have any idea who I got?? :) PLD, Phoebe (Who wants to change her blog theme again.)

6 comments:

  1. Cool.. I have no idea who you got...Kit? MAG of some sort? I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Kit, I already have her! Blogger wouldn't let me format this right, so I'm sorry if it's hard to read!
    ~Phoebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. First off, I LOVE your new background! Polka dots are my fav. :) Second of all, I know who it is(because I begged,) but because I'm banned from this, I won't say WHO! Ooh, it's till a mystery... :D (I love quoting Spongebob...)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on what you said in "The Chickadees" post, did you get Ruthie? (ignore my other guess)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phoebe, I love your name! It's gonna be in my novel {which I still haven't named!}. And I can read it fine. Nothin' wrong! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.