Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Amazing Life of Nicole Smith entry 1

Hi! Welcome to my first entry!!! So Phoebe told me I had to tell the back story to this. Anyway, last year we reallyreallyreally wanted a doll blog, so the next best thing was a Word Document that we started to write in. It was honestly incredibly lame. I was lucky enough to get to write on the group one before we forgot about it, and I loved it so I got my very own. :) It was called 'The Amazing Life of Nicole Smith' and I wrote it like a diary. Now I have improved even more, I get my very own feature on the blog. And some dolls *coughLANIEcough* aren't even allowed to blog! :) Happiness for moi!!! So a little about me:


  • I used to live in Kentucky.

  • I love stuffed animals, especially stuffed Neopets.

  • My favorite colors are red and yellow.

  • I love dresses and skirts.

  • I want to be a teacher.

  • I'm one of Phoebe's dolls with a pretty well developed character (I have my own back story!)

  • The other girls used to say I was like Angela on The Office.

So yes! Now you know a little more about yours truly. :)


Kisses,


Miss Nicole Farah Smith

2 comments:

  1. Sweet! :) My dolls love the little McDonalds neopets from four years ago, so it's good to know my dolls aren't alone! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new P. Picture! I'm looking forward to more of these, Nicole. It's cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.