Saturday, May 14, 2011

Evey's Post

Yo. What up, man? It's Evey!! So this is my first post!! YEAH!! So today I was watching some videos by the 7superduperdollies and they inspire me. I reallyreallyreally want to be a part of something like that. But, unfortunately, I can't. :(
In other news, well, there is no other news. Phoebe only has 13 days of school left! Yeah, then we get more attention! And maybe some attempts at AGMVs, our goal is eventually to do one of the Glee version of Misery. :)
Also, have you noticed our new look? We got the background from Purple Rose Design. They have amazing backgrounds, go check them out!!! We made a new header, that doesn't fit right, but its cute. :)
I was just reminded about the new historical pics. OMGIJWPBWBWN!!!! (Oh My Gosh Its Jelly With Peanut Butter With Banana With Nutella. Long story. :P) They are sooooo cute!! We are going to get Marie-Grace or someone will get hurt. . . . PLUS, we read on American Girl Fan that the books will be in FIRST PERSON!!! AHHHH!!! That may not be a big deal to you, but me and Phoebe are so excited, AG has never done that and it will be so interesting!!!
Well, see ya round the web!
PLD,

Evelyne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.