Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday 13th

Hey everyone! So today is Friday the Thirteenth. :) Last Friday 13th I told you about things that were bad luck, and today I will put a 'positve' spin on today and tell you things that are good luck. :)
So here are some common Good Luck superstitions:


  • Crossed fingers

  • Picking up a penny

  • Four leaf clover

And some. . . er. . . .odd ones:



  • Sneezing 3 times before breakfast

  • Meeting 3 sheep

  • Looking at the new moon over your right shoulder (I find this odd, because looking at the new moon over your left is bad luck!)

  • Putting on a dress inside out

  • Spilling wine while proposing a toast (Haha, yeeeeeaaaaah. . . .)

  • Meeting a Chimney Sweep on your wedding day

  • Spider spinning in the morning

If you have sometime on your hands, here is the link to the site where I found this.


Lol, some of those are pretty funny! So, have a lucky day, and try to get to know those sheep across the street!


Peace Out,


Phoebe(Who wants hot pink text to be good luck!)

2 comments:

  1. Ha, I must be so lucky :)
    I sneeze a million times before having breakfast!
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow it is friday the 13th I completley forgot!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.