So here are some common Good Luck superstitions:
- Crossed fingers
- Picking up a penny
- Four leaf clover
And some. . . er. . . .odd ones:
- Sneezing 3 times before breakfast
- Meeting 3 sheep
- Looking at the new moon over your right shoulder (I find this odd, because looking at the new moon over your left is bad luck!)
- Putting on a dress inside out
- Spilling wine while proposing a toast (Haha, yeeeeeaaaaah. . . .)
- Meeting a Chimney Sweep on your wedding day
- Spider spinning in the morning
If you have sometime on your hands, here is the link to the site where I found this.
Lol, some of those are pretty funny! So, have a lucky day, and try to get to know those sheep across the street!
Phoebe(Who wants hot pink text to be good luck!)