Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Feature!

Hi everyone! It's Pheebers. Well, duh, who else would it be? Frank from North Dakota? I don't think so.
Well, today I decided to add a new feature to LTD, The Amazing Life of Nicole Smith. It will be Nicole's online diary thing. There's a story behind it, too. :) I'll leave that to Nicole. So expect her to post tommorow or Saturday.
In other non-related news, I got a Taylor Swift CD!! It is the Target special edition of Speak Now. I loves it. :)
Peace Out,
Phoebe

2 comments:

  1. Pheebers - Ha, I love that. "Frank from North Dakota? I don't think so." LOL

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.