Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pictures 'n Such

Hi! This afternoon I went outside and made a photo story, a real photo story with Chrissa, Julie, Emily, and Elizabeth. I'll post it tomorrow, likely. But this one was really fun to make, some of the pictures turned out really nice. :) But, why I am saying this is because in one part I had Elizabeth in the shrubs and she FELL OVER!!! And I was like OMGOSH ELIZABETHELIZABETHELIZABETH!!!!!! Blond, fairly new dolls and mulch make for very skittish owners. :) She's fine, but it was scary!
Also, my one year bloggoversery is coming soon! July 7th, maybe not too soon, but eventually. AND I am THREE away from fifty followers, 47, and I would love to have fifty by July 7th. :)
So, peace out and stay dollish.
Phoebler

3 comments:

  1. I would follow your blog 3 more times if I could.
    <3
    :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Elizabeth! :( I love your blog, just lettin' ya know. ;)

    ~Car♥lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally luv your blog!!! <3 <3 <3 Can't wait to see the pics!

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.