Monday, May 23, 2011

Tagged :)

'Ello! Sunday I was tagged by Emma. (Check our her blog!) So instead of the 7 random things about me that I struggle with deeply, I will tell you 7 songs that I like:


  1. Hot Air Balloon by Owl City

  2. I Heart Question Mark by Taylor Swift

  3. Misery by Maroon 5, but I prefer the one by Glee.

  4. Not Alone by Darren Criss

  5. Alice by Avril Lavigne

  6. Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift

  7. The Bird and the Worm by Owl City

So, I have links to the songs on their, if you want to listen. :) I tag anybody that hasn't been tagged or just feels like doing this tag again. So pretty much anybody. (: So what are your favorite songs?


Peace Out,


Phoebler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.