Friday, May 27, 2011

Without dolls. . .

Don't panic, no one is getting Ebayed or anything, I just was going to share with you how different I think my life would be without my dolls. Well, if I had to give up my dolls, it would be one of the hardest things I would have ever done. I love them so much, and they comfort me. But, what if I never kept my interest in them? What if in 3rd grade I had given up on them? I think I would be a half person, they have done so much to impact my life. If I gave up dolls then I probably wouldn't be the decent writer I am because I never would have had a blog. SADNESS!!! So then I wouldn't have met the wonderful doll people on here that are so nice and make me so happy with your lovely comments. :) (Thank you<3) Which would be awful, you girls are all so kind. Plus, I probably never would have picked up a camera in my life! How horrid! GASP! Then I would be a normal girl. Hmm, not good, I love me and can't imagine life without dolls, how truly boring. On that same train of thought, I probably wouldn't like being different as much, because never would I have pondered upon Caro's blog, which makes me proud of me. :) Thank you, Carolyn!
So, thank you for reading! What would your life be like without dolls??
Less than Three (<3),
Phoebler

p.s. Thank you for the comments, I can't comment right now because Blogger has something against me, but yes, everyone I know is okay and so am I. :) Thank you, we luvs you for commentin'. (You know its true. lol, that's from a song!) And, do you likey me new icon??

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks so much for talking about me! :) I really would be lost without my dolls. I wouldn't of been so in to the past if I hadn't picked up that first American Girl book {Felicity!} in 2nd grade . . . oh, that would be terrible! LOVE YA!

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, actually, heard of AG in third grade, when I became best friends with Samantha(ironic, right???) Everytime I went to her house, we played ewith her Kaya doll and her younger sister's Elizabeth doll(we were also friends. :
    ) )

    But, If I didn't move from Maine to TN, then I would have most likely NEVER heard of AG! When I moved in the state I currently live in, I became into AG, and I became the fun, spontaneous person I am today. I mean, sure, there are some things that would always have been the same, like me being a tomboy who plays semi-violent video games, but I wouldn't have had a semi-girlish side of me. Well, now I'm rambling, so I'll stop typing, even though I am boring myself...

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.