Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cello and #28

HI!! So, yesterday I played dolls with my cousin for a little bit, and she has two AGs and the cello! It is so cool.
Here it is in the case, it is a beautiful color and is surprisingly light weight. The case has straps on the back of it, so the doll can hold it. I don't have a picture of this.


Here it is with her doll, a lovely #28 named Lilly, for size comparison. Lilly is a beautiful doll! I loved her. (She's wearing some of my doll clothes in this picture.)


Close up. My cousin also has a Lanie doll. I just loved this girl.

With out her headband. Sorry that it's kind of blurry. This is such a pretty doll!

Well, thank you for reading! Don't forget about my giveaway and please vote for mayor!

PLD,

2 comments:

  1. Wow the cello is so adorable! Lily looks so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought one for my daughter, It's really a nice Cello piece, its so cute! I am even looking to buy one for her best friend for x mas. They both play Cello at their middle school ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.