Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Miranda! (and new items at AG)

Hi everyone! Today is one of my real-life and Blogging best friends, Miranda's, birthday! So happy birthday, Miranda! Please check out her blog Positively Me and her doll's blog Inside a Doll's Mind.
Sooo, I made her a card:
It's a picture I took of her dolls Hollie and Gwen with my Gwendolyn, because they are cousins. ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Now, for the new stuff. I'm sure you've all seen it, but I just have to put in my opinion on the new stuff. OMJ (Oh my Jelly) IT IS AWESOME!!! I love the new outfits, especially the skateboard outfit and Striped School Dress. And I didn't think AG could do it, but they did. They possibly made the prettiest doll ever. #55, in my opinion, is absolutely gorgeous! I love her eye color, they seem just a bit different from the other hazel eyes, maybe it's the hair. :)
However, I am a bit disappointed with #53 (with the blond hair). She is lovely, but I was really wanting a blond doll with brown eyes and no bangs, other than #24, and then she comes along, but has the Julie face mold. Which, wasn't exactly what I wanted for my Sydney. But, she's still cute. And just might be perfect with the proper hairstyle. :)
Now that I got that hyper excitement over the new outfits and totally awesome #55 out, there is more hyper excitement. Jessica will be here by Monday!! YEAH!!! Okay, thank you for reading! Please vote, enter my Giveaway (3 posts below, I believe.), and go over to Positively Me to wish Miranda a happy birthday! :)

Kisses (that's just how I talk, man. XD),


5 comments:

  1. Hi Phoebe! That's so exciting you're getting Kanani/Jessica! How come you are changing her name? :)

    {Priya}

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love that!! I hope she has a great birthday! I don't believe I am following her but now I am going to! I love your header picture it is sooooooooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday miranda! cute picture phoebe! I love the new ag stuff :)
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. :) I <3 #55 TOO!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.