Sunday, June 26, 2011

Jessica

SO, we have pictures! That I would naturally post. It is the unspoken law of new dolls. :) She is so pretty! And I had a question asking me why I changed her name. I did this because (no offense to anyone) I'm not very fond of the name Kanani. It's a pretty name, but I can't say it over and over again, so I picked something else to call her. But, Kanani is Jessica's middle name.







Yes, she has met the other dolls and I took pictures of that which will eventually show up on Picasa. Thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and enter my giveaway!

Peace Out,


2 comments:

  1. WOW!! She is soooooooooooooooooo pretty! Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her! I also love your new name for her too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.