Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Julie

Hi everyone!! How is it for you? Well, today I'm going to show you some pictures of Julie that I took last week. 

There were quite a few so I showed you my favorites. :) I like the second one the best.  Julie is a wonderful doll, totally recomeded, but her hair is easily messed up.
Now on a completely unrelated note, I have Clarinet lessons today!! In about an hour and a half I will have a private lesson. How awesome. :) I'm very excited. Do any of you play instruments?

PLD,

Phoebe

P.s. Thank you so much Elizabeth and Olive AG Lover for being my 49th and 50th followers!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Those are cute pictures! Where did you get that cute dress she is wearing?

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie is so pretty! Great lighting in those pictures. I play the flute and the piano. :D

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,and I love the new look!!

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is actually a Build-A-Bear dress. Thank you for compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I(as you know) play the flute, but I will(hopefully) learn to play the saxophone this summer, and the piccolo next!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    P.S. You lucky Phoebe! You get instrument lessons?!?! Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.