Thursday, June 30, 2011

Moment of the Day: Day 15

It's been forever since I did this!
This is a picture of Lanie's Dolloween costume last year. She dressed up as a hippie, and her costume included the shirt from Julie's holiday outfit, Julie's meet pants, a vest that was from an old Bitty Twin holiday outfit, the belt that comes on Julie (worn around her head), and some black shoes with buckles. I tried to take pictures of a few of my girls in their costumes, but they kept falling over, so I only got a few pictures.

Oh, and I won't be with my computer for a few days, so no new posts. But I do have a sceduled post for the Fourth. :)

Kisses and Bunnies,

3 comments:

  1. Lanie DOES look hippie-ish! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Miranda. Very hippie!! And now, on my way to Maine, I'm in Massachusetts!! I hope you're having a good summer!! And Jessica is beautiful. I am now totally sure I need her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel, you do! Have fun in Maine! :)
    ~Phoebe

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.