Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My American Girl's 30 Followers Blog Party!

Hi!!!! I found this fun Blog Party for My American Girl (Go check it out, man!), and I had to do it. :)

1.Which do you like better; Apple or Cherry Pie?
Apple, I like the pie and what my insane mind made that code for. ;)

2.What is your favorite thing to do over summer?
Anything with dolls!

3.How many dolls (Not only AG, any kind) do you own?
27 AG, 2 Livs

4.Have you ever been to any of the American Girl Places or are you going to one over the summer?
I've been to the Chicago one, and I want to go to the DC one.

5.Do you have any hobbies or things you like to do?
Blog, take pictures, doll stuff, play the Clarinet, and write (note: I write purely for my enjoyment, and it really very well written :P)

6.What's your favorite TV show and/or movie?
GLEE!!!!!

7.What is your favorite color?
Lilac and hot pink

8.What do you like about this blog and/or why did you follow it?
I like that blog because Emma is really nice and sweet. :) Oh, and it has dolls!!!! Dolls make everything better.

AND the banners:

Now, before you leave me, I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!! 52 FOLLOWERS?? That's two more than I asked for and I didn't even think I would reach fifty!! Thank you all!! We luvs ya like a doll. :)

Peace Out,
(Like my siggy?)

3 comments:

  1. Can I have your email address to invite you to my blog? My doll-related one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel-
    Of course!! It's lovethatdoll@yahoo.com. Thanks for inviting me to your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Phoebe! I made you something, it's on my website at the YouStuff page. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.