Monday, June 6, 2011

New Bed 'n Such!!!

HIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been a little under the weather (that is such a weird saying. . .) and busy-ish. BUT I have some news, I got a new bed for my dolls!!! :)
Here it is! It belongs to Sonali and Evey right now.  I got it at Ikea for about $20! If you are a fan of Ali, then you probably know that these are the kind of beds she has. (Note: I was experimenting with the camera, so these pictures have weird coloring.)

The end of the bed.
The bed itself.

It also came with this blue quilt thing and a pillow the same color, which is not pictured.

As well as this blanket on Cammrie and Gwen's bed.

Sonali and Evey in the bed. :)

Also at Ikea I got these mini cups, there were four of each kind (Normal and stem glasses) in yellow, pink, blue, and green.
Thank you for reading!!!!

PLD,

Phoebe

P.s. I'm about half way done putting the photo story up on Picasa, sorry for the delay!

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE IKEA. I wanted to buy that bed, but someone told me it is too small for AG dolls. I guess they were wrong! I have a lot of dishes from IKEA, they are just perfect for dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you've GOT to give me the link to this bed @ Ikea! I need to get one of those...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link:
    http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10101664
    Rachel~Doll Girl-
    They do fit AG, duh, and I saw some of the dishes there, they were so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted those beds, but... I was just too lazy to ask my mom! XD

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.