Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sophie

Hi everyone! Today I come to you via iPod! Awesome, right? But unfortunately I can't add pictures.
Anyway, today I got another Liv doll at Target! I got the Moonlight Dance Sophie (with blond hair and blue eyes) and she is gorgeous! As soon as I can I will post pictures. Now I have three Liv dolls. Hayden, Katie, and Sophie. Hayden is my favorite, though.
So now that I have succeeded to ramble and make my hand sore from typing on an iPod, I will let you go.
Peace out,
Phoebler :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is sooooooooooooo cool! I have seen liv dolls but I have never bought one before.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.