Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Summer and Awesomeness

Good day lovely readers! Today is the first oficial day of summer! COOL, RIGHT??? So I hope you had a wonderful first official day of summer. :)
Now, for the awesomeness. I ordered a doll. Today. And some other awesome stuff, too. Like the Mini Molly special addition. Can not run the risk of them running out of her. So, I bet you're wondering what doll I got. Unless you're Miranda because I told her yesterday. SO! I ordered Kanani!!!!! Or as I will call her Jessica. :) Happiness!!! I can't wait for her to get here!! Well, thank you for reading and don't forget about the giveaway (One post bellow) or the questions for the candidants (two posts below)! Today is the last day to submit questions. :)

Peace out,

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO COOL I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU YAYNESS YAYNESS YAYNESS!! :D

    ~*Emma*~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love my Kanani. Can't wait to see yours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOH! I had an AMAZING first day of summer! I got an Alto Sax! Even though I SUCK! I was traumatized when I ACTUALLY got it to make noise! I thought a duck was behind me... XD

    ~Miranda

    P.S. What does my happiness have to do with dolls? Well, I'm glad you ordered Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.