Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fashion Tag and Otherness

Hello everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted all week, but I've been busy. I'm never busy, but this week I went to a sleepover and some relatives were in town so I have been away from the Blog. :) Anyway, Emma tagged me with a fashion tag! So I am wearing jean Capri pants, an orange tank top, with a white shirt and Macaw on it over it, a silver bracelet, red bracelet, and green bracelet, as well as a hot pink watch. I don't know if jewelry counts, but I put it in anyway. :) And my favorite item is the watch, it's some what new and pink. I tag Miranda, Caelen, and Starra.

Now for otherness. I am so stumped on what to do! I have like no ideas for what my dolls can do! Right now I trying to work on an AGMV for Enchanted, but I sort of took a 'break'. In other words I am also stumped on how to continue with that. But I am slightly forced to have an idea tomorrow because Lucy is going to be inaugurated. And then there will probably be doll posts about what sort of insane stuff Lucy does. Now, don't get me wrong, I LOVE that Lucy will be mayor because it will be so interesting. Just in case those of you that voted for her thought I didn't want her to be mayor. :)
So if you have any ideas for what I could do I would really really love if you commented or emailed (About Me page). I will give you full credit, whether it's on my blog or on my YouTube I will give you credit for the idea!

So thanks times two gagillion if you read all of this or if you give me an idea! I give you virtual pie.

See?

Peace Out,


4 comments:

  1. Well, I really love photo stories. You could do another one. Your last one about basketball is awesome! One thing I like to do is put my dolls in bathing suits, use hand towels for towels and use a big clear plastic bin as a swimming pool. If you take photos from the side of the bin, it looks like your dolls are swimming! I don't know...But it sounds like you have a case of doll block. All doll lovers get it. It will be over in a about a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should do a photoshoot or have a party!

    Just Suggustions,
    Chloe
    agddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe Lucy could have a Pet Day, and anyone who has a pet could bring it, and tell everyone about it. Kind of like a party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! I haven't had a FASHION tag before! :D THGANKS!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.