Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Hi everyone! Happy 4th of July to those of you in America! I love this holiday. As you might be able to tell. . . (refers to background and header)
So I made a collage on Picnik of various patriotic doll pictures! The first one is one that I took of Samantha before I had a blog. The center is one I took last Thursday, that I love. And the last one is of Elizabeth's Memorial Day photo shoot. :)
Be sure to remember those awesome men and women that put themselves at risk for our freedom! :)
Have a fantastic day!!!
Kisses and bunnies,

2 comments:

  1. Heh, kisses and bunnies... XD Happy fourth to you too, Phoebe! :)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much happy forth to you too!! Wow the pictures you took are adorable! I also love your header pic and bg!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.