Saturday, July 30, 2011

Photo Edits for Songs

Hi everyone! So today I wanted to share with you something that I've been doing for a month or so, taking pictures of my dolls and putting song lyrics on them! I have done four so far. Three for Owl City and one for Taylor Swift. I think next I will try a Starship one. :)
So here is the first one I did:
This one was made for Owl City's song "Galaxies". The lyrics I chose were 'Let felicity fly', for obvious reasons. :) 

 Then I made this one for Owl City's song "Butterfly Wings", because my dolls have some wings I found at a yard sale. The lyrics I chose were 'So we hope that tomorrow brings us our butterfly wings' and tried to show a yearn for freedom through Evey. :)

 After that I did Taylor Swift's song "Enchanted", which is the AGMV I'm working on. I chose the lyrics 'I'm wonder struck dancing around all alone' because of the word wonder struck. It's so pretty! So Lizzie is dancing around all alone in a fancy dress.
The most recent one I made was for Owl City's song "Plant Life". Chrissa was dressed up as Adam Young (don't ask, it's for something), so I thought I might as well take a picture for a song. The lyrics I chose were 'And I wish that plant life would grow all around me so I won't feel dead anymore'. I love the way this one turned out.

Thank you for reading! :)

Bunny Kisses,

3 comments:

  1. That is SOOOO COOL!!!!!
    I love it.

    Chloe
    agddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love the one that is supposed to look like Adam Young! My sis Loves owl city!

    Don't forget to visit www.theamericangirlspot.blogspot.com and follow it!
    ~$ara J@y~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.