Monday, July 11, 2011

Picasa Memory and a doll idea

Hi everyone! Today I was working on uploading pictures to Picasa (I'm not quite finished yet), and I noticed my memory was almost filled. So I deleted an album and a few pictures I uploaded to the blog but that never got posted. But now I'm worried, my memory is almost gone!
Do any of you have a Picasa that has a low memory left? What should I do, because it takes pictures from here too, so I won't be able to have blog pictures! :( Please help!

Now, on another, more awesome note, I had a genius idea for a doll last night. I was just doing something, I have no idea what, and I thought, wouldn't it be cool if I had a hipster doll?
(Note: according to Dictionary.com someone that is hipster is a person characterized by a particulary strong sense of alienation from most established social activities and relationships. Basically someone that doesn't take part in popular or common stuff.)
So I started planning. I went and found a non-mainstream doll that I thought was adorable, which happens to be #52, and then I went and found a cute, uncommon name for her. I came up with, via the help of random Internet people, the name Phedra Marianne Amazryn! I just lovelovelove that name! Plus, she would have totally awesome glasses from AG, the Sweet Peach glasses! I picked them after a little Googling. :)
So, I highly doubt that I will ever actually get Phedra, but it's an idea. Much like  Daphne (my name for #55, who I think looks like Darren Criss.) and Sydney (my name for #53.), but it's fun to make up doll characters. ;)

Now, sorry for all the rambling! I know I probably bored you.
PLEASE help me with the Picasa thing, though! I'm so worried. :(

Peace Out,

5 comments:

  1. I love that name! I have been itching for AG to make a 'hipster' (well, actually a rock star) doll for EVER! I think most of their dolls are too typical. (but very cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Phoebe!
    Its Chloe on agddiaries.blogspot.com. I am your follower and I would like to invite you to join my blog and celebrate AG Dolls with me!!!
    Luv,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am wondering the EXACT same thing. I use the Picasa software on my computer and it automatically puts ALL my blog stuff in PICASA Web albums. What am I going to do when I run out of space? I'm thinking of opening a new picasa account when I fill it. Please let us know what you find out and it you can solve this issue, cause I'm stumped! My computer won't even LET me upload files NOT in Picasa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome idea! I know, coming up with back-stories for dolls and their entire personalities is always a lot of fun. Buying them would be even better... xD

    --Carlie, hijacking Jamie's blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry it took me SOOOO LOOONNNNGGGGGG to get on blogger, but I've been kind of busy, so.... Anyway, I think the idea is really, REALLY cool! I don't really get what dictionary.com means by "common" things, though...

    I don't really post pictures on my blog, because I'm the Queen of the Lazies, so I can't help your dilemma. :( Sadness.

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.