Wednesday, July 20, 2011

YouTube!!

Hi everyone! So this afternoon I made a YouTube account!!! So here is the link. I have one video of my dolls up right now, I am not very comfortable on camera so I sound bad. Anyway, I would really appreciate it if you could check it out!
Now, I'm not going to start neglecting my blog! It's still my favorite. I am a Blogger first and a YouTube person second. :) Plus I'm really bad at filming! XD
Well, thank you for reading this incredibly short and boring post!! :)
Bunny Kisses,

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I'm not comfortable on camera, either. I keep saying, "umm... uh..."

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool,I can not wait to see your video.:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.