Friday, August 19, 2011

GUESS WHAT I FOUND???

Okay, sorry for the caps, but I  am FREAKINGOUTRIGHTNOWSOBADLY!! Okay so I got an AG magazine today and they have doll crafts now. I was looking at the pics and saw this beauty:
Um, so no idea why she is sidewayssss, but isn't she cute??? At first I mistook her for #21, but at closer look I noticed she has Kit eyes!!
So is she a prototype? A new MAG? Whatever she is I love her! I must get this girl now. :)

Peace Out,

Phoebe (who doesn't feel like putting up her ending pic)


P.S. Please don't use my picture without my permission. ;)

8 comments:

  1. HAHA! We saw her two and were wondering how long it would be before someone posted about it! I think she's really pretty! I hope she gets released! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that doll is sooooooooooooooooo pretty! I don't really know I think it might be that one with blonde wavy hair but I am not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, gosh! she is adorable nice find phoebe, thanks for sharing!! I love her little freckles, don't you?
    -charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was also looking at that... on AGFMB, we were talking about her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so funny I noticed it too! She is so pretty!

    don't forget to visit www.theamericangirlspot.blogspot.com!

    ~$ara Jay~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe, it's Kit, but she is wearing a wig. =) But I must admit, she is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed her, too. I thought I would call HER Kylie, but now I have an idea for a customized doll named Kylie. ;)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.