Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Outfit :)

Hello everyone! It's been awhile, hasn't it? Sorry about that. So today I went to Target and guess what I found???
So half of you (hopefully more) realized I got an outfit! Based on the title. But this outfit is awesome! Why? BECAUSE IT'S A NEW DOLL BRAND AT TARGET THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE FASHION SENSE!!

 Isn't it awesome?? It was about $16, and the brand is called Play Wonder. It came with everything shown except the shoes and Emily, of course. :) It fits pretty well, the pants are a little tight and the headband is too big because these dolls have larger heads than AG.
 So it came with a cute black and white shirt, a bag, a 'necklace', and (the reason I got this one) an adorable vest!!! Eeek! I love it! :)
It also has a pair of skiny jean type-things and a seperate pink skirt. The tag shows using the skirt by its self, too. It would be a little short for AG, but Mia's mini skirt was pretty short, too. You just have to pull it down farther.

So now that I have discovered these clothes it will take me forever to buy Maggie (#30)!! But it will be worth the wait!

Bunny Kisses,

10 comments:

  1. Awesome!!!! Love it. I can't wait to check out target's new brand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is, too cute. =)
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I don't really like the outfits or dolls, but I LOVE the accessories! They have the cutest doll piano & computer desk with laptop!! And it's inexpensive. Thanks Phoebe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Finally, another 18" doll brand other than Springfield. >.< I didn't know how the clothes would fit, but thank you muchly Phoebe.

    <3 Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!! I hated the other my generation line and now they have this!! I always look for cute modern doll clothing but it is really hard to find! I love it thanks for sharing! My favorite part is the shoes and pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Now I don't NEED to beg my mom to make doll clothes, but... he he he...(I still am, though, but I DEFINITELY have Play Wonder clothes on my doll list, so It'll take ME forever to buy Jesse!)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought the play wonders doll isabella for my daughter who will be 4 i think she will love the clothes and i liked hoe the hair really felt real.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I was looking at the Target brand Playwonder dolls for my 5 year old. Does anyone know if the hair is decent? My 8 year old has an Our Generation doll and her hair is terrible.

    Thanks for any info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I was looking at the Target brand Playwonder dolls for my 5 year old. Does anyone know if the hair is decent? My 8 year old has an Our Generation doll and her hair is terrible.

    Thanks for any info

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.