Saturday, October 15, 2011

I gots a feather! (by Cammrie)

Hi everyone! It's Miss Cammrie here! My first post, awesome, right?? Well I have some news for you! Obviously I got a feather for my hair, but also we upped our memory! That means like pictures and stuff!! So anyway, here's what my awesome blue feather looks like:
Isn't it awesome?? It's my favorite color. It's like super long, though. It's longer than my hair.
If you were wondering, it's attached by a little clip, really easy to put in and to remove, and we got it at Claire's. :)
I love my feather!! Thanks for reading.
Love,
Cammrie <3

I love my _________. (feather! hehehe)

5 comments:

  1. Ooh cool, Cammrie!! It's very pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! My friend actually has exstentions like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you shopped at claire's, Phoebe! And I'm happy that you "upped" your memory on picasa! :D

    ~Mr. W

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, and here's my BML (Blogger Mad Libs): I love my family and friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that is really awesome!!! I think I am going to get one!!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.