Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

Hi everyone!
Today is the coolest day ever, because it is 11/11/11. I have waited for so long for this day. Wow, I need help. XD But this is soooo cooolll!!
It's November 11th, 2011!! At 11:11 AM!!!!
This post was scheduled for exactly 11:11 on 11/11/11, because I wanted to do something special then, but I'm in school. So I have a scheduled post!
Anyway, I forced six of my girlies to take a picture for this special occasion.
They had fun with this. From right to left we have Gwendolyn, Alyssa, Chrissa, Julie, Gwen, and Evey. Evey was wearing a bow tie, but you can't see that, sadly.
Well, have a nice 11/11/11 at 11:11!!
Tonight I'm volunteering to work at the Carnival at my old school for Honor Society, it's going to be fun. :)
Have a nice day! :)
Phoebe

My favorite day is __________. (I might stop doing these because I've run out of ideas and no one really does them anymore.)

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog's new look! I guess that is cool. Today in Canada it's Remembrance Day. Isn't it Veteran's Day in America? Oh well, cool post and new look...
    ~Caelen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Today's also my friends birthday. I thought every school had today off because it's a federal holiday, but ok. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. In band today at 11:11, one of my teachers cam in and said, "You have just experienced 11/11/11 at 11:11." It was pretty epic, even though it doesn't SOUND that cool(well, maybe to SOME it does... XD)

    You preset this post, right? I forgot you could do that!

    Well, anyways, happy 11/11/11, everyone! :D

    ~Mr. W

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.