Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I bought Miss Daphey!

Yep. I bought Miss Daphne Eleanor Clane last night! I'm so excited! I can't wait for her to get here!! I have such an inventory of ideas for her. These ideas have been building up for months, some of them are vaguely normal and some of them are. . . . . creative. But I can't waaaiiiiiiiittttt for her to get here!! Only 5-8 business days! :)
So, in honor of my darling and my future darlings, I made this:
:) It's totally awesome!
Thanks for reading!
Phoebe (and soon Daphne!!)

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I can't wait to see photos of her! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooohhhh excitement .. cannot wait to see her .. let us know when she gets here.

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.