Sunday, December 4, 2011

70 followers???

Hi everyone! So today I got on my computer to edit some pictures, and I noticed something on my dashboard.
I have 70 flippin' followers!
Thank you all so much! I honestly didn't think I would ever get anymore. :) This really motivates me to blog more often. Thanks so much! 70 followers is definitely more than I deserve and I'm very thankful for everyone of you. It means so much to know that you all listen. :) None of my friends are into AG, so it's very special to me that I have all of you that care. :)
So, here's one of my new edits! It has the lyrics "and carried you away into the alligator sky" written on it. That's a quote from a totally awesome song off of Owl City's "All Things Bright And Beautiful" called, well, Alligator Sky.
 Here's another one from Enchanted by Taylor Swift (naturally). "Like passing notes in secrecy."

This was for my series that I started to make, Making It. It was supposed to be an album cover for Rebecca's character, Amber Anderson. I love the way this turned out and just had to show you. :)

THANKS SO MUCH FOR 70 FOLLOWERS! I love you all THIS much! *holds up one hand* (that means it goes all the way around the world and back to the other side)

Peace Out,

Phoebe (who also made a new header)

3 comments:

  1. Your new header is awesome, we are going to put up our tree today. We just wanted to let you know, and congratulations to you for your 70 followers, keep up the good blogging ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the note passing picture. Very cute and I think everyone does that at one time in school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I like AG, and I'M your friend!

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.