Thursday, December 1, 2011

Daphne Came!

Yeah! My long awaited Daphne came and she is so pretty! I just love her to pieces and so do Lanie and Evey. ;) Of course, she did come on Monday. Sorry this took so long, because of certain things I just don't feel like blogging lately. Plus, I had two big projects. Anyway, here is Missy Daphne:
Not the best picture, it doesn't do her justice by any means. She's sooo pretty! Also, I bought the Sweet School Dress. It's very pretty and Chrissa graciously modeled it for us.
This picture is much better. :) I'm so happy with my purchases and would highly recommend both of them to anybody! Especially Miss Daphey, but quite frankly no other #55 would be nearly as amazing. :) She is totally awesome! And I so less than three her! Haha, Starkid jokes.

Now, don't be surprised if I don't post very much anymore. I'm just not really motivated, it's just too stressful for me right now. But I'm not leaving you. I still love you all very much. :)

Peace Out,

Phoebler (and Daphne)

6 comments:

  1. Hey sorry your under so much stress. I really like #55, and your Daphne is just so pretty. Hope you end up having more fun and less stress with the holidays coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful and I am not saying that just because she looks like me .. LOL

    Welcome to the family and hope you feel like blogging again someday .. we will miss you all ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! To me, both those picture, are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow she is just gorgeous! I really like the pic you took it is sooooooooooooo cute! I love the name daphne it is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Daphne is beautiful, Phoebe. :) I think #55 is one of the prettiest dolls American Girl has made. I'm really happy with my Hayden, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww how cute, my AG #55 is soooo popular! ;)

    Chloe <3

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.