Monday, December 5, 2011

Honor Band :)

Hey everyone! See? I told you I would do better. ;) Also, on Saturday I went to audition for Honor Band. That is a group of people in band from your grade level in 3 counties (? I'm not sure but it's alot of people.) and if you make it one weekend in January everyone meets all day Saturday, after school on Friday, and have a concert on Sunday.

Anyway, today Mr. N posted the list. This was my first year trying, even though last year was the first year I could try. And, as I've mentioned before, I play the Clarinet. SOOOOO, I made it! I'm so excited, I just had to share. :) Out of 20 Clarinets, I got 6th chair, too! Also, I got a higher chair than my friend's friend who is in Jazz Band (I am not.)!
So anyway, I'm superhappyexcited and wanted to share it with all of you. :)

Peace Out People of the Internet!

Phoebe (who is very proud of that picture)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Congradulations! I play the clarinet too!

    Chloe <3
    agddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely FAILED my flute audition! I messed up in the middle of the song, and I was SOOO embarrased!

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.