Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Moi is now old ;)

Yo peeps! Today's my birthday. :) It was totally awesome even though I had a math quiz and my social studies teacher had me stand on a desk. (I'm completely horrified by heights, even just 3 feet off the ground.)
So now I'm old! AhhhhhhMongooseAhhhhhhhh! One of my best friends wrote me a poem about how I'm old now and tall. :)
On a dollish note, I just about finished my holiday portraits. YAY! Only six more! And, I've only opened the gift from my grandparents, but I got Cecile's Parrot and Games, Kanani's Ukulele, and Mini Ivy! I've wanted two of those since forever point five. I'll post pictures sometime this week. :)
Random Gwen picture. :)

Also, the book cover of McKenna, GOTY 2012, is up on Caelen's blog! She's so pretty and I'm so glad her name isn't Velma. I love the name McKenna.

THANKS FOR READING THIS HYPER RANDOM POST!!!

Peace Out,

Phoebe (who will be up until at least three tonight)

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Phoebe! :D Love the picture of Gwen<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was at your party, Pheebs, but again, Happy Birthday :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.