Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Taylor Swift :) (and some cute pictures)

So, today is one of my other favorite artists birthdays, Taylor Swift! She turned 22. :) So today I went around all day with this on my hand:
It says "22 Speak Now" if you can't tell. Plus, I am working on a music video for her amazing song "Ours". :) Here's a preview:

Okay. . . . .um. . . . well, you get the point I guess. Blogger is being weird. Okay then! But this won't be up for a while. Priorities. . .
Anyway, I'm going to prepare for Christmas portraits this weekend. :) Daphne has a totally awesome outfit and she looks fantastical. So does Gwendolyn, I tried a new hairstyle on her.

Peace Out,
Phoebe

(Also, I don't want to sound like I'm complaining but I noticed a lack of comments on my last post. I don't mind, but I'm sorry for the random weird post. I just like He Is We a lot. . . .so I apologize for a non-doll related post and it won't happen again. After today, of course. If I want to post non-doll stuff then I'll just get another blog and not bother you all with randomness that is irrelevant to the main idea of this blog. Thanks for reading this if you did. :P)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, sometimes I don't comment because I don't know what to say. I think it would be boring if I just said "Cool!"

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! It's fine, really. I just don't want to take away from the main point of this blog. :) That's all it is.
    ~Phoebe

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.