Monday, January 16, 2012

New Look! :)

Hey everybody! I got a new blog design! :) Yay! I like this one so much better! What do you think? Vote in my poll. ;)

I've been super busy lately so that's why I haven't been able to post much, sorry bout that.

If you were wondering what the dolls have been up to, basically the norm. Evey being a freak, Felicity being all high-pitched and adorable, the rest of them wondering what on earth is wrong with those two. BUT I made a video the other week! I haven't been able to edit it yet but I will eventually. ;) Also, I will be doing a room tour on YouTube. If you wouldn't mind, or can remember, bother me about that in the comments. ;) I had that requested by loveyboolovesbunnies so I really need to clean the room and make this!

ALSO, I still need to ask my mother, but I might do a contest. If I were, would you enter? It would probably be a photography contest or something like that. I'm not sure if I'll be able to yet, though.

Peace Out,

(who will go and work on the "My Dolls" page instead of studying for a Common Assessment. shhhhhhh!)

7 comments:

  1. Haha! I like the last part! XD (Don't worry, I do that all the time! ;) )

    I can't find the poll, so I'll just tell you that I LOVE your new blog design! :D And, if you DID do a contest, I would enter. :)

    ~Miranda

    P.S. OMG! The shirt I gave you for your birthday is in your header!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh there's a pony on my mouse! Ha, just kidding, how'd you do that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this cool website that had a bunch of Blogger cursors! I'll put the link in my next post. :)
      Phoebe

      Delete
    2. I was wondering the same thing as Spicemuffin, but what's the website link?

      Delete
  3. I'm sorry Phoebe, but I don't like your new site look...
    I LOVE IT! It's awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute new look .. and we will enter if you have a contest .. we love to host contests and join them too.

    Taryn

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.