Saturday, January 7, 2012

One and a Half Years, man

Hey people! So I didn't even realize this was my one and a half year blogoversary! But then ma buddy Miranda posted about it. :) Go check out her site, it's totally awesome. :)
So I'm at one and a half years, after this 202 posts, and 28 dolls. Whoa.
Well, so anyway, I really have nothing to say. Except thank you for all of you!
But, really, I don't have anything else to add. No fun pictures, or weird stuff to talk about. Well, I always have weird stuff to talk about but I'll tell someone who will understand it instead. ;P
But, today I got a new Liv doll! I need to update my collection on here. And finish the "My Dolls" page. And finish that photo story. Ha ha, wow. Anyway, I have homework to do!
HAVE A TERRIFIC DAY!! :)

Love,

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on one and a half years, Phoebe! :) Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You got another Liv doll!!! It's your seventh one, right? (I'm not really sure anymore... XD) But, anyway, which one is she?

    Happy Blogoversay!!! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.