Sunday, February 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to Daphey!

AND DARREN CRISS!!! Yeah! Today is their birthday. :) So we had a little party to celebrate.
It was a beautiful day in February, that also happened to be Daphne's birthday, and her and Lanie were busily chatting during her party. The subject topic being Glee, of course.

(sorry for the bad picture, it looked fine on my camera ): )
As were Felicity and Evey, deep into a debate about Klaine and Seblaine.

"Oh come on Felicity," Evey argued, being a Seblaine shipper. "Even you can't deny that there's something between them."

 "Well yes, Evelyne," answered Lissie. "But, no couple on Glee has ever been as momentous as Klaine."
"That helps my argument, Felicity."
Mia was attempting to reach the bacon across the table, this being the main reason she came, of course.
 "Well, Daphne, they obviously had that happen because Darren was on Broadway so he couldn't film much," spat Lanie, eager to speak of this topic.
"Well, obviously, but there's something deeper there between those characters, Lanie."
"HEY!" shouted LynLyn from a couple feet away. "Don't argue with Daphne on her birthday, Lanie. Not cool, man."
 "Hey, well I can't just stand her and let her be WRONG!" rebutted Lanie.
"But still, woman. Just stop."
"Hey, you have no right to tell me what I can and can't do!" answered Lanie.
"OH YEAHHH???" answered Evey, very loudly.

"Whoa whoa whoa," interuppted Daphne. "Everybody just calm down."

 "Lanie, you have a  valid point and I respect that."
"I know."
"Evey, thank you for trying to stand up for me."
"No prob."
 "Also Klaine is boss."
"Whatever....."
Evey and Lanie separated and calmed down, so Daphne turned her attention to another fascinating guest.
"Mia, what on earth are you doing?"
"I'm trying to get some bacon."
"Well, okay then. Let's get off the table now," Daphne spoke and lead Mia down, reluctantly.
 She got her bacon and then became immersed into a scarily normal conversation with Daphne and Felicity.
Meanwhile Lanie and Evey were obnoxiously singing to "Status Quo".

 "Hey guys, I came by to drop off the present," called Lucy moments afterwards.
"Ummm..." She walked in on the five of them performing a very interesting rendition of "The Way I Do". Lucy never expected she would find a party where Mia was acting the most sane of them all.
"Hey Lucy, you want to join us?" invited the birthday doll.
"No thanks, I just came by to drop off your gift," answered Lucy, eager to leave.
"You're missing out, girl," sang Evey enthusiastically.

"I wonder what it is," Daphne questioned after her gift was placed on the table by Lanie and Felicity. "Evey obviously helped to wrap." She noted, referencing toward all the ribbons.

"Well, this wouldn't be a party without a musical number!" Daphey suggested, happy to suggest such an event. This being said,the fan-girly squeals began.
The five of them creatively performed "I Wanna Be" throughout the town, scaring all that dared walk by.

Only in Creekwater.......
After the performance, they somehow managed to find their way back to the party location so Daphne could open her gift.

"Ooooh," she cooed as she started to lift the cover.


"Whoa! It's Pav! Aw, thanks guys!"
(If you didn't know, Pavarotti "Pav" was the pet canary for the Dalton Academy Warblers. Blaine, played by Darren, was their lead until season 3 when he transferred.)
"You're welcome."

So, anyway, there's something that I was getting at here.
Happy birthday, Darren. I love you, man. :)

Peaces,
p.s. Isn't today the Super Bowl or something like that? ;) Oh well, just so that D.P. won't neglect me on Monday, go Patriots! ;P





1 comment:

  1. Cute! Happy Birthday! :D And I'm rooted for the Patriots too, too bad they lost. :(
    I love your blog! And happy birthday to Dapney from me and my dolls!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.