Wednesday, February 29, 2012

HAPPY LEAP DAY!!!!!

Today is February 29th! Which only happens once every four years. Isn't that amazing? Today is awesome.

I can even explain to you why we have leap day! (the Earth actually revolves around the sun in 365 1/4 days, so every four years we add those parts together to form an extra day, which is Leap Day) But that would be boring, wouldn't it? ;)

So anyway, Chrissa and I took some pictures to show the awesomeness of leap day. If you can figure out why these pictures relate to leap day, comment below! I want to see if anyone gets it. :)


Guess below! I would love to hear your guesses. :)

Also, happy birthday to Ali! I love her. She's inspiring. And amazing. And she's just a great person!

Piece Out,

5 comments:

  1. Umm... Does it relate to the fact that Chrissa is kind of leaping through time, because she's wearing a colonial dress?

    Just a guess. ;)

    ~Miranda

    P.S. You TOTALLY just quoted what we learned in science class! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I have no idea how it relates, but she looks stunning! And is it Ali as in GOTYS Ali's b-day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No idea. :( is it like... she's wearing a pink dress!! Haha no idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoveAgandpuppiesMarch 2, 2012 at 5:45 PM

    Is she getting ready to leap? She looks cute in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that Leap Day was discovered in colonial times? I really have no idea though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.