Friday, February 3, 2012

Play Wonder strikes again!

INDEED!! Anyway, sorry it's been a while things got distracting. :)
So some of you might recall my post about Play Wonder's doll clothing. Anyway, today I got another one of their outfits! This one is really cool. I totally recommend this brand of clothes!


Evey graciously volunteered to model this outfit. :) It include a purple corduroy-ish skirt, a pink tulle tutu, tie-die leggings, a white shirt with a zebra print on it, a pink butterfly shirt, large headband, and a metallic orange purse.
The other outfit I bought had a headband a little too big for American Girl dolls, but this one fits perfectly! The skirts are very nice and pretty, but a tad over the top on the fluffy-o-meter. (and keep in mind who is saying this!) The leggings are awesome! They're really nice and fit well, plus these are just the sort of outgoing items I need. :) The shirts are my favorite, they look amazing layered and separate (though you would need something over the white shirt). Lastly, the purse is pretty but the strap is kind of long.

I love Play Wonder's clothing and both of the outfits I've gotten I have been very pleased with! They're pretty cheap too, about $15 or something like that. I lot more reasonable the American Girl's prices. ;) I would sincerely recommend them if you're looking for a new brand to try out!

Peace out,

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I would love to see more pictures of it! :D

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us too .. More pics please ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I'll have to look on Target's website now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! That's so cute! I will totally look into those outfits. :D

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.