Thursday, February 16, 2012

Tag Difference

(this post has some mini dolls in it without clothes, to show the tags, so if this offends you please skip this post THANKSSSS!!! :D)


So, this afternoon I was changing Mini Cecile (who was a delightful Christmas gift from my aunt) and I noticed something. She had a positively huge tag sticking out of her back!
See what I mean? That thing is huge! I noticed this on the new headbands, too. I got my dad to cut off those tags. This is manageable, though. It folds nicely over front of her and you can't even tell with her clothes on, which is why it took me this long to find it.

Here's a comparison picture of Ruthie's old version of the tag with Cecile's new version:
I don't see why this was necessary. I've been trying to side with American Girl recently, ya know since I really want to work for them when the time comes, but I just can't figure this one out. I mean, the little tag would have been cheaper anyway.

Well, what do you think about this?

Peaces,

2 comments:

  1. It always bugs me when the tags are too big. I dunno. It just bugs me. XD
    Haha, I always cut off the tags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that tag is huge!! Tags always bother me, too... I'm trying to decide whether I want to cut off the tag from Kanani's slippers or not. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.