Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award! :)

Rules:
1. In a post on your blog, nominate 4 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.
3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog.
4. In the same post, include 7 random pieces of information about you.
5. In the same post, include this set of rules.
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination with a comment on their blog.

I tag:
Charlotte at Just Us Dolls Here
Emma at My American Girl
Maddie at MissAmericanGurlDoll (she's awesome)
Beastsbelle at Never Grow Up: A Mom's Guide to Dolls and More!

Thank you very much Priya for tagging me! <3

SO THE SEVEN FACTS:
1. I have solo and ensemble contest on Saturday!
2. I'm just one small step away from being obsessed with Scott Westerfeld's Uglies series.
3. I have a bubble sticker of Kit on my iPod case.
4. Right now one of my favorite songs is Captains and Cruise Ships by Owl City.
5. I'm working at an elementary school carnival tomorrow night for Honor Society.
6. Spring Break is only one school week and one day away. :)
7. I sing compulsively. (and not very well either hehehe)

THERE YA GO! Thanks again, Priya. ;)

Loves,

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me you epically amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.