Sunday, April 22, 2012

~IT'S BACK, BABY!~

We have solved the problem. And now I can bring you photos once more. So here's some random stuff I took recently:
Pretty Julie

 Feet. Need I say more?

 Danelia's guitar.

DAPHEY! <3 (oh and my kitchen)

 Chrissa's pretty dress. I love this picture. :)


I'm very happy about this. Now the trailer for my series is up! I'M SO EXCITED!!! I hope you all like it! It was written by my friend Christine and I edited it slightly for content.... some of it was not internet-friendly. ;) But it's awesome. You should go watch the trailer. 
I will love you if you give me feedback! <3 (okay, I'll love you anyway, but this will add to the love) So go HERE! to watch it. :)

Oh, and happy Earth Day! I'm picture-happy today so here's something on theme for once!


That last thing I just totally made up. :)
Well, have a nice day! I hope you enjoyed my random post!

Loves,


5 comments:

  1. So pretty! I'm glad we get more of your AWESOME pics. LUV the dress shot. :) Also, do you like Taylor Swift??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I LOVE Taylor Swift. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh, and the series looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, Mr. Cloud and his new scarf? Is that the little story we read at your house in December... ? :o (goes to watch video)

    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen that doll guitar before...
    Good pictures.
    ~Silverstreak~

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.