Sunday, April 29, 2012

McKenna's Practice Wardrobe!

Hey! It's been a while... hehe....
Anyway, yesterday my final piece of McKenna's Starter Collection came!! WE HAVE NOTHING ON BACK ORDER ANYMORE!!!
It's gorgeous. I love it. So Kennie and I went outside for some pictures! The t-shirt isn't pictured, though.
I know nothing about gymnastics, so I apologize in advance if this pose is totally logic-missing. :)




Everything is very nice! The leotard is nicely made and GORGEOUS!! The colors look so pretty on McKenna! The shorts are fuzzy and nice and I think they look pretty accurate for modern styles. The hair accessories are awesome! It has blue and purple hairbands, two of each, and a really cool headband, which I love. And for the foot brace, again, I don't know anything about this stuff, but it was a little tight to get on and now she won't stand up evenly. -_- But otherwise it is nicely done.
Oh, and the sweater. It has Velcro in the back and is, well, only the most adorable thing ever. :)
The shirt is not pictured and I haven't put it on anybody yet but it also looks adorable and nicely made!

Well, for what I have seen, AG has done a very nice job with McKenna's collection. It's higher quality than I expected from them based on recent opinions. All of her collection (well, okay the three outfits that I have) are highly recommended by me! As well as the doll. If you were considering her, I would highly recommend this one! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, DARLING! 

That's it for my McKenna rants of the day! :) I love my darling Kennie girl.

Have a delightful day!


P.S. Miranda and I have state testing this week. ICK! :(

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I really want that oufit:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I have testing too (on English and math)! I also bought McKenna's Starter Set this past weekend, how weird!
    ~Madeline

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for taking the time to comment, YOUR COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED!! There are just three rules:
1.Be nice, don't use bad language or comment negatively.
2.Mean what you say. Don't write something just to write it, really mean what you are writing.
3.Most importantly, have fun!
Thank you for taking the time to comment! Note: Comment Moderation is on mainly so I know when I get comments *most* comments have been very nice.